As far as the Second Amendment goes, Sen. Kevin Grantham said this bill was probably one of the worst bills he had seen. “It is very insidious on how it’s using the definitions of deadly weapons,” he said. “It moved a little piece of the paragraph up to a prior higher level paragraph, and it changes the intent of the legislation. Basically, it’s taking away the whole idea of the intent. It doesn’t matter if I have a weapon; it doesn’t matter how I use it or how I intend to use it. Even if it’s just laying there in my hand unloaded, it would be considered a deadly weapon.” The importance of that is it’s illegal to have a deadly weapon, to possess a deadly weapon or to use it, Grantham said.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering