Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 19, 2013
According to the world’s leading ice experts, “ice-free” means the size of Texas and California combined. The PIOMAS model shows that this will happen this year or next. Polar Science Center » Data
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood http://ww2.ohiohistory.org/etcetera/exhibits/swio/pages/albums/1934_heat/1934_heat_albumPage01.html The heatwaves and droughts that affected large swathes of America in the 1930’s are a historical fact. The hottest year of the decade was…
I keep hearing from morons on the left that armed citizens don’t deter crime. They say that the Aurora and Fort Hood shootings both occurred in places where there were lots of guns. I am curious how these people reach … Continue reading
Chuck Rice, a professor of soil microbiology and a climate change expert at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas, says there is no doubt that droughts are cyclical but temperatures clocked last year in the most recent dry spell have … Continue reading
During my nearly sixty years on Earth, I have observed that winters are cold and summers are hot. We sometimes get storms and hurricanes and tornadoes and droughts and floods. Predators like James Hansen are attempting to convince children that … Continue reading
Carnival Cruise ship fiasco: a preview of what awaits us all The fate of the Triumph seemed as eerily prophetic of the 21st century as the Titanic’s did of the 20th. This time we can see what’s coming — not … Continue reading
Reader JohnM says that Arctic winters will become ice-free at -35C. February 19, 2013 at 1:30 pm It is difficult to debate against world class stupidity. Temperatures north of 80N are -35C. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice … Continue reading