Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: February 21, 2013
NASA tells us that Greenland is overheated and that 97% of the ice melted last summer. Ole Heinrich sent over this link describing the devastation. Google Translate
Weather Extremes : Record Snow Depth (for an official site) Measured in Japan | Weather Underground
‘Frightening’ projection for Arctic melt The Arctic Ocean could be free of ice in the summer as soon as 2010 or 2015 – something that hasn’t happened for more than a million years, according to a leading polar researcher. … Continue reading
Global warming is hitting the southern border of the US particularly hard. Still Picture Webcam – Sunrise Ski Park | Sunrise Ski Park
Polar ice cap melting away in 2008 ?
THE UN’s climate change chief, Rajendra Pachauri, has acknowledged a 17-year pause in global temperature rises, confirmed recently by Britain’s Met Office ‘Nothing off-limits’ in climate debate | The Australian
Fifty-four percent said that climate change is a cause of more frequent or severe natural disasters, while 22 percent said it has no impact on extreme weather. Respondents who said human activity was the primary cause of climate change were … Continue reading