Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Trouble Looming For Arctic Alarmists
- A Peek Inside The Utterly Brainless World Of Climate Alarmists
- Katherine Hayhoe Caught Lying Again
- Being A Climate Alarmist Means Never Having To Admit You Were Wrong
- Candidates For Twits Of The Day
- President Obama Branches Out Into Hurricane Forecasting
- Drought To Flood Is Normal Weather In Texas
- Thomas Jefferson Explains Washington DC
- The Amount Of Sea Ice On Earth Isn’t Changing
- Global Sea Ice Area Approaches A Record
- US Having One Of The Coolest Years On Record
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
omanuel on A Peek Inside The Utterly Brai… Richard T. Fowler on Being A Climate Alarmist Means… omanuel on Trouble Looming For Arctic… cfgj on Trouble Looming For Arctic… cfgj on Trouble Looming For Arctic… Snowleopard on My Shocking Undercover CO2… rah on Trouble Looming For Arctic… kentclizbe on Trouble Looming For Arctic… Snowleopard on Trouble Looming For Arctic… omanuel on Thomas Jefferson Explains Wash…
Daily Archives: February 24, 2013
I just took the dogs for a hike up in the foothills It is snowing about two inches an hour, and the wind is blowing 20 MPH. I almost had to carry the older dog the last hundred yards, because … Continue reading
Tremendous cold made the Arctic ice-free last year. We can see the frightening effects of the Arctic’s rising temperatures in the quick and devastating melt of the region’s sea ice. In 2008, Arctic summer sea ice reached the second-lowest extent … Continue reading
It has been 27 months since the rapid response team promised to get back to me My First Query To The Climate Science Rapid Response Team I expect to hear from them any day now.
Remember when the Oregon state climatologist got fired for saying that Cascade snow cover was not declining? Mount Rainier WebCams
History | Weather Underground
Hansen has been criticized for commuting from central Pennsylvania into Manhattan – but since Manhattan submerged in 2009 he has been carpooling into the office. Can you spot Gavin?