Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Monday
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
joekano76 on 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Tro… joekano76 on More On The NSIDC Disappearing… Jim Hunt on NSIDC Busted! AndyG55 on More On The NSIDC Disappearing… AndyG55 on More On The NSIDC Disappearing… AndyG55 on More On The NSIDC Disappearing… Jim Hunt on More On The NSIDC Disappearing… David A on More On The NSIDC Disappearing… saveenergy on On The Air Monday AndyG55 on More On The NSIDC Disappearing…
Daily Archives: February 24, 2013
I just took the dogs for a hike up in the foothills It is snowing about two inches an hour, and the wind is blowing 20 MPH. I almost had to carry the older dog the last hundred yards, because … Continue reading
Tremendous cold made the Arctic ice-free last year. We can see the frightening effects of the Arctic’s rising temperatures in the quick and devastating melt of the region’s sea ice. In 2008, Arctic summer sea ice reached the second-lowest extent … Continue reading
It has been 27 months since the rapid response team promised to get back to me My First Query To The Climate Science Rapid Response Team I expect to hear from them any day now.
Remember when the Oregon state climatologist got fired for saying that Cascade snow cover was not declining? Mount Rainier WebCams
History | Weather Underground
Hansen has been criticized for commuting from central Pennsylvania into Manhattan – but since Manhattan submerged in 2009 he has been carpooling into the office. Can you spot Gavin?