Just a couple of weeks ago, President Obama bragged that his was the most transparent administration in history, an oft-cited point.
Just a couple of moments ago, President Obama finished an address to members of the the National Governors Association at the White House by saying, “What I want to do is clear out the press so we can take some questions.”
Seems there’s a contest of sorts going on within the White House: Who can fashion the most Orwellian quote regarding open government? Here’s the quote that Obama had to beat, from White House counterterrorism chief John O. Brennan at his confirmation hearing to be the director of the Central Intelligence Agency: “What we need to do is optimize transparency on these issues, but at the same time, optimize secrecy and the protection of our national security.”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Climatism on Guardian Tells Us That They Kn… Hifast on A Christmas Gift From Dr. Bill… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… 4TimesAYear on No Indication Of Sea Level Ris…