Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: February 26, 2013
Last week we were told that fewer people working was the key to solving global warming. Sequestration will save the planet, and make more “brave” heroes like the one below. Study: Global Warming Can Be Slowed By Working Less – … Continue reading
Here is a data entry error which plagued Obama for 17 years, from 1991 to 2007. His literary agent thought he was born in Kenya. “You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton … Continue reading
When the government makes up a bogus trend which inverts reality, that is now called a “data entry error” The U.S. military proudly touted a 7 percent drop in Taliban violence in 2012 as a measure of progress in America’s longest … Continue reading
CO2 is like a tiger changing her spots, a leopard playing possum, a radical socialist pretending to be a moderate, a drought pretending to be a flood, or a metaphor shaken – not mixed. Last year CO2 made the eastern half of … Continue reading
You know global warming is hitting you hard, when Texas gets a foot and a half of snow. Winter Storm Rocky – 2013 | Weather Underground