Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: February 27, 2013
That Would Require A President Who Was Working For The US
It would seem approving Keystone XL would be a no-brainer. Thousands of middle-class jobs created, millions of barrels of oil from our North American ally and neighbor, and not a dime of taxpayer money spent. But for some reason, the … Continue reading
CO2 Levels Must Be Way Down
The world’s greatest climate scientists tell us that Arctic winter warmth is due to trapped heat from CO2, so the the persistent anomalous cold which the Arctic is now seeing can mean only one of two things. CO2 levels are … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
Saving The Climate In France!
Plane Stupid – bringing the aviation industry back down to earth! These fine smelling people already saved the climate in the UK. It is great having complete morons in control of the government.
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
New York Times Just Can’t Turn Off The BS
DENVER — After enduring last summer’s destructive drought, farmers, ranchers and officials across the parched Western states had hoped that plentiful winter snows would replenish the ground and refill their rivers, breaking the grip of one of the worst dry … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Less Than 3% Of University Of Colorado Faculty Are Republicans
Now we know where the 97% comes from. Twitter / RogerPielkeJr: I learn something new every … Why do you resist? We only wish to raise quality of life, for all species.
“Hard to believe that six weeks ago I was joking about how we do not get snow anymore”
Grand Haven High School teacher C.E. Sikkenga noted on his facebook page this morning: “I do not keep accurate records on such things, but I believe the single season record for most snow days in my career stands at eight … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Life In The Dark Ages
We have a government of people obsessed with controlling the climate by legislation or executive order. In the past, these people would have been openly ridiculed as lunatics. Even if you believe Hansen’s bullshit, the ability of the US government to control … Continue reading
US Shrinks Again
Last winter, when the Eastern US was one of the few warm places on Earth, the US occupied about 90% of the world’s climate, and the lack of snow was proof of global warming. But now that the same area has turned cold, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
If Obama goes through with his threat to fire school teachers after four years of failed opportunities to cut spending, he will be eviscerated. It will be obvious that he is using teachers as a political pawn. That is the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Australia Permanent Drought Update
January 4, 2008 This drought may never break IT MAY be time to stop describing south-eastern Australia as gripped by drought and instead accept the extreme dry as permanent, one of the nation’s most senior weather experts warned yesterday. “Perhaps … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 23 Comments