Month ahead – February 24, 2013 Valid from 1/03 to 31/03 2013
Cold set to continue Issued: Saturday 23rd February 2013
Cold weather continuing and the risk of some snow After the wet weather of the winter it is good news to find that high pressure is expected t dominate through March. This brings plenty of dry weather over all part of the country. It is likely to be cold at first with the winds from the east, and the likelihood is that the middle of the month may become colder, before we see a rise of temperature towards the end of March.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- All US Warming, And Almost Half Of The Data, Is Fake
- NASA Goes Double Or Nothing On Their Data Tampering
- Living The Green Dream In Boulder
- It Only Takes One Progressive To Destroy A Community
- Reader Quiz : Which Way Is My Train Moving?
- 50% Of Reported Global Warming Is Due To Post 1999 Data Tampering
- Gavin Takes Climate Cynicism To An Entirely New Level
- Saving Manhattan!
- Count Me In With The 97% Consensus
- Eminent Scientists Warn Earth Is Drying Up – Martian Style Irrigation Systems Needed
- NSIDC Demonstrates How To Construct An Arctic Ice Scam
- Sea Level Idiocy At National Geographic
- Bill Gray’s Birthday
- National Geographic Weren’t Always MWP Deniers
- USGS Says No Linkage Between Flooding And CO2
- Alaskan Glaciers Retreated Eleven Feet Per Day From 1894 To 1907
- More Smoking Guns Of Fraud At NASA
- You Simply Aren’t Qualified To Question Eminent Scientists
- Why You Should Be Worried About Declining Journalism At The Washington Post
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its Record Growth
- Today’s Climate Moron Of The Day : Andrew Cuomo
- Final Joaquin Scorecard
- Glaciers Don’t Lie, But Government Scientists Do
- Latest World Class Fraud From The Climate Criminals
- The Chattering Climate Morons