Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 1, 2013
Obama and the press spent most of the campaign lying about Romney’s taxes, while Obama’s economic disaster continues to expand. They needed to keep Obama in the White House, because Michelle likes living there. Americans see biggest one-month decline in income … Continue reading
After many years of above average winters, Arctic temperatures have dropped 15C since January 1. The global warming party is crashing and burning freezing. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Michael Mann says that CO2 … Continue reading
As you sit by the pool and sweat this summer, one book you should be reading is The Impact of Global Warming on Texas (University of Texas Press, June 2011, second edition). This book, written by a group of Texas … Continue reading
. Last week he told us that the problem is that he is not an emperor. This week he says he is not a dictator. . h/t to Dave G
I visited my 83 year old friend last night in Fort Collins, and she pulled out a gun I had never seen before. It is a 17th? century musket in mint condition. This thing would blow somebody’s head right off. … Continue reading
Obama has lots of time for golf, threatening reporters and spreading lies about the sequester, but no time for upholding his oath of office. “The American people are fed up. We have all of this outrageous activity going on. And, they’re releasing … Continue reading
He still hasn’t gotten the electricity turned on in parts of Queens three months after Sandy, and now he wants to make sure that New York has a permanent inadequate supply of electricity. New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Wednesday that the … Continue reading
There are always hurricanes, you morons.
King George III gives his seal of approval. The violent crime rate in the UK is eight times higher than in the US. Guardian writers have a reputation for liking to bend over, but they have no business interfering in … Continue reading
Huffington Post defines a scientist as anyone who agrees with their political views about global warming. Anyone who disagrees is an evil oil industry funded stooge.