Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 5, 2013
Both of Earth’s large ice sheets are running about one hundred degrees below the freezing point this week. Hansen’s 350 ppm has been violated, and the meltdown is worse than it seems. Weather Forecast Vostok, Antarctica | Vostok Weather | Wunderground Weather Forecast … Continue reading
Hansen (et al) must read: Get back to 350 ppm or risk an ice-free planet | ThinkProgress Five years later we are up to almost 400 ppm, and Antarctic sea ice has steadily increased to record levels. Hansen talks constantly and has absolutely no … Continue reading
Team climate moron is complaining about soaring CO2, at the same time they are saying that there has been no warming for 10+ years. They might want to think through the implications of that to their religion. Twitter / borenbears: … Continue reading
U.K. stores of natural gas, pushed to record lows by a dearth of tanker imports, will be exhausted in about two weeks unless temperatures rise, reducing demand for the heating fuel. inventories at Rough, the U.K.’s largest gas-storage facility, are … Continue reading
Last week the experts told us the corn/wheat belt drought was going to get worse. It appears that flooding is more likely than drought. 10-Day Precipitation Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Last week Obama said sequester was Congress’ idea, and it would cause the economy to collapse. Both claims had no basis in fact, as we have come to expect from the White House. Dow sails past all-time high The Benghazi … Continue reading
By JUSTIN GILLIS Published: January 8, 2013 The numbers are in: 2012, the year of a surreal March heat wave, a severe drought in the Corn Belt and a huge storm that caused broad devastation in the Middle Atlantic States, … Continue reading
Ships Could Sail Right Over North Pole by 2050 | Weather Underground Who could resist the allure of traversing 3,000 miles of thick ice in -35C weather, carrying valuable merchandise? N_daily_extent.png (420×500)