Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 7, 2013
PMDI shows an excess of moisture in Georgia. and almost no drought in Arizona, but the Washington DC based US Drought Monitor artist forgot to check the actual data before getting out his airbrush.
The Iranian president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, said Chávez would “return on resurrection day”. He said he had “no doubt that Chávez will return to Earth” along with Jesus Hugo Chávez will ‘return on resurrection day’, says Ahmadinejad | World news | guardian.co.uk … Continue reading
E-Mail from Andy DC Hi Steve, I imagine you heard about the latest DC area snow fiasco. They are already dubbing it “Snowquester”. Just before the “storm” began, the weather models (about 10 of them) were predicting 8-12″ of snow … Continue reading
Weather Webcams | Weather Underground Last March they were playing golf in Illinois, and NOAA said it was the most extreme month ever.
h/t to Dave G
DerekJohn_photos’s media h/t tckev
We have been pummeled with several inches of permanent drought every three or four days for the past month. … Winter Storm Watch in effect from late Friday night through Saturday evening… The National Weather Service in Denver has issued … Continue reading
The simulations rule out (at the 95% level) zero trends for intervals of 15 yr or more, suggesting that an observed absence of warming of this duration is needed to create a discrepancy with the expected present-day warming rate. www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/bams-sotc/climate-assessment-2008-lo-rez.pdf … Continue reading
Study Of Two Rocky Mountain Ski Resorts Says Climate Change Will Mean Shorter Seasons And Less Snow Crested Butte is right in the middle of Colorado. Snowfall has been increasing there for ninety years. CRESTED BUTTE, COLORADO – Climate Summary … Continue reading