Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: March 10, 2013
North Korea says they are going to nuke us Afghanistan (“the right war”) says we are conspiring with the Taliban Obama is giving F-16s to the Muslim Brotherhood, while disarming American heroes The White House explains “what difference does it … Continue reading
UK weather: Snow and freezing temperatures on the way in cold snap that could be chilliest of the entire winter – Mirror Online
Hansen says that the probability of bad heatwaves is close to zero below 350 PPM, which must be why the worst heatwave in history occurred at 304 PPM. Marble Bar heatwave, 1923-24 The world record for the longest sequence of … Continue reading
Since earth hit Hansen’s magic number of 350 ppm CO2, global temperature changes have tailed off – and now have a negative slope. If CO2 is the Earth’s thermostat, then it is broken and someone needs to call the repairman.
Man U – Chelsea. Both teams are playing 100% right now. Awesome entertainment.
According to NOAA, the winter of 2011-2012 was the third most extreme on record in the Northeastern US U.S. Climate Extremes Index This is beyond absurd, because there was essentially no extreme weather that winter. I was living in Columbia, … Continue reading
Temperatures in western Greenland peaked in the 1940s. Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis No one blamed the 1940s warmth on SUVs, because they hadn’t been invented yet. http://trove.nla.gov.au/
In 1988, Hansen predicted a crime wave in twenty years While doing research 12 or 13 years ago, I met Jim Hansen, the scientist who in 1988 predicted the greenhouse effect before Congress. I went over to the window with … Continue reading
On Monday Huhne and Vicky Pryce, to whom he was married for 26 years, will spend a final afternoon together in the dock at Southwark Crown Court for sentencing. Both are likely to be sent to jail. Huhne will take … Continue reading