Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 11, 2013
After closing the doors to public tours in an effort to save money, White House officials haven’t yet said if sequester cuts will result in furloughs or layoffs for its senior staffers — as is happening with rank-and-file in other … Continue reading
Harold Camping said that the world would be destroyed on May 21, 2012 Mayan calendar enthusiasts told us that the world would be destroyed on December 21, 2012 James Hansen told us that the world was doomed unless Obama fixed the climate before January … Continue reading
From reading left wing Internet forums, I have determined that a gun nut is anyone who is concerned about Obama purchasing 7,000 fully automatic rifles, 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition, and 2,700 tanks – all for use in the US. Right … Continue reading
Next time you plan to destroy the Bill of Rights, please tell us before the election. TIA
New York City’s ban on large-size soda drinks was blocked by a judge after industry groups including the American Beverage Association sued to stop the plan, calling it an unfair burden on small businesses. Groups representing beverage makers, restaurants and … Continue reading
1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It’s Time For A National Conversation The Denver Post, on February 15th, ran an Associated Press article entitled Homeland Security aims to buy 1.6b rounds of ammo, so far to little notice. … Continue reading
Now that we know hunters are terrorists …..
46,609,072 People on Food Stamps in 2012; Record 47,791,996 in December | The Weekly Standard
Crack scientists say that Greenland and Antarctica are melting down, and pouring massive amounts of water into the sea and drowning the coasts. It must be that sneaky kind of water which has cleverly avoided California. Data and Station Information … Continue reading
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs