Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 13, 2013
Obama says that he didn’t make the decision to close his house to the public. OK, let’s give him the benefit of the doubt and accept that his bold-faced lie is true. It should be simple enough for the Commander … Continue reading
Why do you resist us?
Weather Forecast Vostok, Antarctica | Vostok Weather | Wunderground
“You’ve been takin’ a lotta heat for this cancellation of the White House tours. They get– the Secret Service says it’s costs about $74,000 a week. Was canceling them really necessary?” “You know, I have to say this was not– … Continue reading
Bayern is not Barcelona It is snowing in Bavaria in the middle of March.
Hansen says that bad heat waves used to be almost impossible because the dice weren’t loaded. One hundred years ago, Death Valley had a week when afternoon temperatures averaged 130F. Would that qualify as a heat wave? docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/050/mwr-050-01-0010.pdf NOAA now considers a few … Continue reading
If the poles are melting down at an unprecedented rate, why has polar sea ice area been above normal for the last three weeks? Because GISS is located in the northern hemisphere Because of the ozone hole, which disappeared three months … Continue reading
The rules for discussing sea ice are very dynamic Ice extent is important in late summer, but not the rest of the year. And only in the Arctic. Never discuss any actual data about Antarctic ice, just cry for the Penguins. … Continue reading
The brutal Arctic blast has seen temperatures plummet to -13C (9F) amid what could be the coldest March for almost three decades. Pensioner groups warned the death rate among Britain’s elderly has already soared this winter with fears it could … Continue reading
Colorado democrats have happily embraced Chicago and New York mob politics, because they are too stupid to understand that they are allowing Colorado to be used as a pawn by Obama and Bloomberg thugs. One Colorado sheriff speaks out : CO Sheriff Speaks Out Against Democrats … Continue reading