London is ready to talk more gas supplies with Russia as the heads of the foreign affairs ministries and defense ministries from Russia and UK hold their first ever “2+2” meeting in London.
The negotiations are part of a new “strategic dialogue”. Extending the Nord Stream pipeline to the United Kingdom is also high on the energy agenda of the meetings, William Hague, UK’s foreign secretary told Russia’s Interfax news agency ahead of the talks.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
The Brits have become a bunch of maroons.
“Docu-drama ‘If… the Lights Go Out’, 2004”
“London and parts of England have been plunged into darkness following an electricity blackout in the middle of winter. A news reader says that a state of emergency has been declared. A dramatised meeting of COBRA follows, where a military chief describes the problems the country faces. Actual expert witnesses give their views on the hypothetical situation. This extract shows a range of aspect of this kind of docu-drama, mixing techniques from drama, music and dramatised scenes with factual techniques such as using expert witnesses and archive film. The programme was first broadcast on BBC Two on 10 March 2004 at 9pm.”
“But a terrorist attack on a gas pipeline in Russia has a disastrous effect on Britain.”
“Britain could have enough shale gas to heat every home for 1,500 years, according to new estimates that suggest reserves are 200 times greater than experts previously believed. The British Geological Survey is understood to have increased dramatically its official estimate of the amount of shale gas to between 1,300 trillion and 1,700 trillion cubic feet, dwarfing its previous estimate of 5.3 trillion cubic feet”
Yes, but Obama will have to approve the pipeline first….