Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: March 16, 2013
Obama wants to get rid of gasoline cars and replace them with compressed natural gas cars. His motivation for this is that burning methane produces slightly less CO2 than burning gasoline. During the winter of 1970-1971 I was living in Los Alamos, … Continue reading
Obama has managed to completely lose his core support, only six weeks into his attempted coup. Latest US news, world news, sport and comment from the Guardian | guardiannews.com | The Guardian
LaPierre reserved his harshest criticism for Janet Napolitano’s Department of Homeland Security, which suggested in a recent Web video that citizens protect themselves from gunmen with scissors. “Scissors? That’s their answer?” LaPierre asked. “Let’s get this straight: To protect our … Continue reading
Three days ago this had six inches of snow. Galena Fire scorches Lory State Park, billows smoke over Fort Collins Here is what it looked like on Sunday.
We have a Chinook today, which fanned a forest fire burning west of town adjacent to the last year’s big burn. Look for McKitten to declare the end of the world when he hears about it.