Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 17, 2013
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood When asked in an interview with Yale 360, “have you seen sizeable increases in average temperatures that could…
Chelsea is doing everything right and even have the referee cheating for them, but they can’t put the ball in the back of the net. They should have had about seven goals in the first half.
Time only moves forward! Joe should get the Nobel Prize. What is he trying to reverse? The longest period in the past 150 years without a major hurricane strike? Sixteen years of no warming? The amazing thing is that Joe gets paid to spew … Continue reading
Thirty-three years ago, the Fort Collins Police Department framed a high school kid for a murder he didn’t commit. They had no evidence to support the charge, and his only link to the crime is that he spotted the body. … Continue reading
March 17, and we still don’t have the faintest hint of green or springtime in Northern Colorado. Everything is running about 2-3 weeks later than normal, due to an overheated atmosphere.
In his State of the Disunion Speech, Obama announced that it was time to end wildfires in Colorado – based on the overwhelming judgment of science. He had me completely convinced, until I saw this sign on my hike this … Continue reading
There are 21 HCN stations in Iowa. All of them set their all-time record maximum temperature prior to 1940. James Hansen says that CO2 loads the dice for heatwaves, which he says were almost impossible before 1988.
The month is half over, and so far Iowa temperatures have been the coldest since 1969. With record cold forecast for the coming week, it is possible that this will be the coldest March since 1965 in Iowa, and the … Continue reading
At the beginning of February the always truthful New York Times told us that global warming had wrecked the Iditarod. Iditarod Weather Center – Iditarod
Met Office News Blog | Official blog of the Met Office news team