Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 18, 2013
One of the big Sandy lies was that global warming had overheated the ocean. This is quite remarkable, given that the entire US coast (except for New England) has below normal sea surface temperatures. sst_anom.gif (800×600)
Obama has plenty of money for 2,700 tanks, 7,000 automatic rifles and 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition, but no money for an Easter egg hunt. Obama’s budget is 30% ($1 trillion) larger than the biggest budget prior to his Presidency, but he has … Continue reading
National Park Service Webcam
In 2003, I experienced firsthand the massive demonstrations against GWB during his visit to London. I was staying a few blocks away from Buckingham Palace, and walked past the palace every day to get to meetings on Pall Mall. The … Continue reading
My college girlfriend was a Swedish beauty from Williston. Unlike the weather, she was very hot. Weather Forecast Williston, ND | Williston Weather | Wunderground
Paul Krugman says that climate skeptics are Satan and will burn in in hell, but the History Channel thinks Satan looks like this guy. Note that the wart has been relocated to protect the guilty.
white America has fallen short. Election after election, native-born and long-standing citizens pull the lever for climate deniers Immigration reform — for the climate – latimes.com If they blamed the weather on some other ethnic group, they would probably be investigated by … Continue reading
Twitter / RichardTol: @wattsupwiththat I would be …
Most people would describe this trend as being horizontal. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs But Mann and Marcott see it as being vertical. This is because their minds are rotated left by 90 degrees. Rabett Run: Going Vertical h/t to Tom … Continue reading
March temperatures to date have been the coldest since 1960 in Tennessee, and have barely warmed since January 1.