Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 19, 2013
One tradition views private gun ownership as important for resisting tyranny; the other views guns as, at best, a necessary evil, and at worst, something we should discard to become a fully civilized society. Gun-control advocates scoff at the suggestion … Continue reading
The People’s Republic Of Colorado has just passed a law making it illegal to “transfer” a shotgun magazine with more than 8 rounds in it. If you are out hunting geese with your Saiga 12, and you hand your gun … Continue reading
Looks like Obama’s appease and apologize strategy might not have been very successful. Apparently they were not frightened by an empty chair in front of a teleprompter. North Korea show video showing White House missile strike
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has decided that a proposed assault weapons ban won’t be part of a gun control bill the Senate plans to debate next month, the sponsor of the ban said Tuesday, a decision that means the … Continue reading
Temperatures have been running well below Hansen’s zero emissions scenario C, but March temperatures are going to be very low – and no La Nina to blame things on this year. He has run out of places to hide. Animation … Continue reading
Global warming causes early spring, throwing natural and man-made systems “out of kilter” | Union of Concerned Scientists Grand Forks, North Dakota is averaging -11C, and has not made it above freezing so far this meteorological spring. History | Weather Underground … Continue reading
They took a picture of a shadow, and tried to pass it off to their readers as “emissions spewing” EPA may delay climate rules for new power plants – The Washington Post Any cloud heavily laden with moisture appears dark … Continue reading
Obama has 30% more money in the current budget than Bush had in his largest budget, and plenty of money for million dollar golf weekends – but there isn’t enough money for a band performance. The Obama administration blamed sequester … Continue reading
Hottest bumper sticker: ‘Honk for impeachment’ h/t to Dave G
Ever since 9/11, the American people have been behaving like mindless scared sheep. We need to have a serious conversation about who DHS is, and what they are doing. h/t to Dave G