Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: March 20, 2013
The missing heat has abandoned the Antarctic Peninsula, and has moved to South Australia. sst_anom.gif (800×600)
10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
MANY climate sceptics do not trust environmentalists because they consider them “borderline communists” who want to curtail people’s freedom, a leading US social scientist says. Speaking on Wednesday night, the University of Michigan’s Andy Hoffman said US global warming sceptics … Continue reading
For the record; I do not think that any sea ice will survive this summer. An event unprecedented in human history is today, this very moment, transpiring in the Arctic Ocean. The cracks in the sea ice that I reported … Continue reading
I rode my bicycle to the gym this morning, and it was very cold outside, around 15F. But while I was working out I saw a local TV forecast of 60F for the afternoon. This created a dilemma for riding … Continue reading
The Anasazi returned to Chaco Canyon today, upon receiving news that Marcott has proven that the MWP never happened. One or more of three intense and persistent droughts impacted some Native American cultures in the early-11th, middle-12th and late-13th centuries, including the Anasazi, … Continue reading
Local mass murders union #1043 issued a statement today saying that they support Colorado’s Democratic Party gun grab, and promise not to use magazines larger than 15 rounds when committing crimes in Colorado. The rapist union however was very upset … Continue reading
It is almost April, and Hansen hasn’t published his February numbers yet. It is hard work figuring out how to jack up plummeting temperatures.
Once again, science is forced to bend over for another hockey stick. Their timing couldn’t have been better – trying to convince a frozen country that they are experiencing unprecedented heat.