Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: March 21, 2013
Turn Off The Funding, The Party Is Over
How about that polar amplification! Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis They need to sequester all that cold.
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
Hope And Change
In October, 2008 I went to see Obama speak at CSU with friend. She thought Obama was incredible, and I thought he was the ultimate vapid and slimy used car salesman. We have had many “discussions” about him over the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 27 Comments
How Many “Top Threats” Do We Have?
The military says that global warming is the top threat to US security. DHS says that veterans and people with Ron Paul bumper stickers are the top threat to US security, and now NSA says that they have to read … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
McKitten Stupidity Expected To Worsen In 2013
Twitter / billmckibben: U.S. drought ‘expected to worsen’ … What a world class maroon. With all the frozen ground and snow, floods are much more likely than drought this spring. 10-Day Precipitation Outlook for the Conterminous U.S. h/t to Marc Morano
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
GISS February Is In!
Below Scenario C. It is looking bad for Hansen, but March will be even worse. http://www.klimaskeptiker.info/download/1988_Hansen_etal.pdf
Posted in Uncategorized 18 Comments
UK Pays A High Price For Listening To NASA Snake Oil Salesman
At some point the hockey team will be held accountable, just not soon enough. Families should brace for a further £100 rise in their energy bills within the next year, official figures suggest. The independent economic watchdog said higher energy … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Guardian : Big Boob Edition
The Guardian has boobs all over their front page today Latest US news, world news, sport and comment from the Guardian | guardiannews.com | The Guardian Is there some reason why Israelis would be stupid enough to take anything Obama … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
CO2 Is A Chameleon
Climate change can change colors, any time it feels its funding is threatened by reality. Climate change: Is it game over for Earth? – San Francisco Climate Change | Examiner.com
Posted in Uncategorized 264 Comments
Colorado’s Skiing Devastation Continues
Only 28 feet of snow so far this winter Web Cam – Wolf Creek Ski Area
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments