Vice President Joe Biden’s London stay in February was not the most expensive part of his trip. A government document released on February 14, 2013 shows that the contract for the Hotel Intercontinental Paris Le Grand came in at $585,000.50.
Biden’s One-Night Paris Hotel Tab: $585,000.50 | The Weekly Standard
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Reblogged this on Climate Ponderings.
All Biden had to do was to get a lesser quote for his one night stay at a similar hotel, then it would have been a free night:
White House Tours could have resumed from the savings.
It wouldn’t matter, Zero don’t want any visitors in his house anymore, that is what it amounts to, you know the same person that said you diddy build that… 😆
He was probably afraid that if he stayed in a cheaper hotel they might fill his car with diesel by accident.
The sequester should be considered one of the greatest things ever to happen in the Obama administration. The Obama administration is making it as painful as possible and it is not affecting the economy at all. In fact, the economy is responding positively. Think of how much fat is still remaining in our over bloated Federal budget. When the Republicans get a chance there will be plenty to cut without anyone feeling a thing. They can start with GISS, NCAR, EPA…….., so many to name and not enough time…………..and when they are done; the economy will soar.
They are going to have to sequester the VP’s mini-bar privileges or something.
Too bad he didn’t stay at a Holiday Inn Express. 😉