Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 25, 2013
The hockey team has shot themselves in the foot again. The new claim is that missing sea ice brings lots of snow and cold to low latitudes. Ignoring for a minute that they said the exact opposite last winter, they … Continue reading
Scientists link frozen spring to dramatic Arctic sea ice loss | Environment | guardian.co.uk In tomorrow’s paper, they will explain why a witch weighs the same as a duck.
28 July 1971 “I’m scared,” the lean, intense scientist (Paul Ehrlich) told an interviewer. “I have a teenage daughter whom I love very much. I know a lot of young people, and their world is being destroyed – my world … Continue reading
HAMweather: Record Events for The Past 7 Days
This crook was just a few hanging chads away from being elected President in 2000 “Time has come” for a carbon tax March 21, 2013 – Al Gore Al’s Journal : “Time has come” for a carbon tax
Bloomberg is always looking for ways to forcibly improve the quality of life in New York. He could eliminate sexually transmitted disease, overpopulation, and rape – by simply castrating all men in New York. There are very good reasons why we have … Continue reading
The Anasazi lived in harmony with nature, until they ran out of firewood and got wiped out by a 75 year long drought during the 13th century. NASA’s top climate expert says that droughts are caused by your SUV, and … Continue reading
Last summer, the center of the Greenland ice sheet rose barely above freezing for a couple of hours. This caused a massive meltdown which was widely touted by the press, and resulted in several snowflakes suffering rounded edges. With temperatures up … Continue reading
Three Cheers for the Nanny State – NYTimes.com “Why do you resist? We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.” Locutus Of Borg
The average March 2013 US temperature has actually been declining over the past week due to very cold weather, and is now just a whisker above being the coldest March since 1969. The warmest March occurred in 1910.