Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: March 25, 2013
Time For A Team Huddle
The hockey team has shot themselves in the foot again. The new claim is that missing sea ice brings lots of snow and cold to low latitudes. Ignoring for a minute that they said the exact opposite last winter, they … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Guardian Explains How Ice Melting At -30C Causes Ice To Form At -20C
Scientists link frozen spring to dramatic Arctic sea ice loss | Environment | guardian.co.uk In tomorrow’s paper, they will explain why a witch weighs the same as a duck.
Posted in Uncategorized 49 Comments
Ehrlich Expected To Die In A Holocaust Thirty Years Ago
28 July 1971 “I’m scared,” the lean, intense scientist (Paul Ehrlich) told an interviewer. “I have a teenage daughter whom I love very much. I know a lot of young people, and their world is being destroyed – my world … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments
This Is What Global Warming And Permanent Drought Looks Like
HAMweather: Record Events for The Past 7 Days
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
A Few Hanging Chads Away From Disaster
This crook was just a few hanging chads away from being elected President in 2000 “Time has come” for a carbon tax March 21, 2013 – Al Gore Al’s Journal : “Time has come” for a carbon tax
Posted in Uncategorized 56 Comments
Making New York Safe
Bloomberg is always looking for ways to forcibly improve the quality of life in New York. He could eliminate sexually transmitted disease, overpopulation, and rape – by simply castrating all men in New York. There are very good reasons why we have … Continue reading
America Once Ran Off Unsustainable Green Energy
The Anasazi lived in harmony with nature, until they ran out of firewood and got wiped out by a 75 year long drought during the 13th century. NASA’s top climate expert says that droughts are caused by your SUV, and … Continue reading
Repairs Begin At The Greenland Country Club
Last summer, the center of the Greenland ice sheet rose barely above freezing for a couple of hours. This caused a massive meltdown which was widely touted by the press, and resulted in several snowflakes suffering rounded edges. With temperatures up … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
New York Times Announces Their Support For The Borg
Three Cheers for the Nanny State – NYTimes.com “Why do you resist? We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.” Locutus Of Borg
Coldest March In The US Since 1969?
The average March 2013 US temperature has actually been declining over the past week due to very cold weather, and is now just a whisker above being the coldest March since 1969. The warmest March occurred in 1910.
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments