The average March 2013 US temperature has actually been declining over the past week due to very cold weather, and is now just a whisker above being the coldest March since 1969. The warmest March occurred in 1910.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
36F in Nashville, TN today … high expected at 39F .. snow flurries all day, tonight, and tomorrow.
Some spring we are having … sheeeesh…
The main phenomenon that influences our weather is the North Atlantic Oscillation. which can change from year to year. When it is more negative, it creates a lower pressure gradient between the Icelandic low and subtropical high. This allows the jet stream to drive further south, bringing down colder air. Last year it was in more a positive phase, thus the milder winter and spring. Nothing unusual here.
Where are all the people with the Reverend Moon follower blank faces explaining how “fucked up wrong it is to think that a cold month of March isn’t consistent with what Climate Sciences says about global warming”?
There is a mass of air currently at -40°F anomaly on its way… Check out Ryan Maue’s twitter feed for maps. It will warm a little before it gets here, but it will probably push the average down.
Here is a new projection: All lower 48 states will have readings below freezing by Tuesday (next 18 hours)
We could set a record low on Wednesday morning here in the Orlando area. Forecast low for the morning is 39 degrees. The average low for the day is 55 degrees.
“…The average March 2013 US temperature has actually been declining over the past week due to very cold weather, and is now just a whisker above being the coldest March since 1969. The warmest March occurred in 1910…”
Oh, come on now – you know these are all unofficial values, and need several layers of “adjustment” before they’re released to the sheep.
Before they’re done, we’ll be 20 or 30 degrees degrees above “normal”.