Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: March 29, 2013
‘Underwear bomber’ was working for the CIA | World news | The Guardian
Twitter / ForecastFacts: RT @kencaldeira: 10 out of … h/t to Marc Morano
Emperor Obama’s daughters attend a school with ten armed guards, and are on their third or fourth five star vacation since sequester. No money for White House tours or school security though. Idaho Station Removes First Daughters Ski Trip Report
For seven years in a row, the Met Office has demonstrated that they are 100% incompetent with long range forecasting. Met Office says 2013 likely to be one of warmest years on record | Environment | guardian.co.uk
Are cold winters a thing of the past? We all long for a white Christmas but should we ever expect one? BBC Gloucestershire’s weather warden Ian Thomas looks at where our cold winters have gone. There is no doubt about … Continue reading
h/t to Ice Age Now and gator69
A few weeks ago, Obama declared that America would be almost immediately destroyed if Congress only let him spend 30% more than GWB’s largest budget.