Kofi Annan did nothing to stop this. One million defenseless, disarmed people murdered.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Reblogged this on Climate Ponderings.
If they had been armed, the offender would have been dropped in his tracks at the first swing.
The Second Amendment guarantees that others, dead or alive, have incentive to respect your personal space.
What if there was no ammunition?
Then you still have a club.
Kofi Annan did nothing to stop this.
Worse, the entire affair was aided and facilitated by the UN and French occupation, and occurred under the watchful eyes of armed French “peacekeepers”.
For a decent anatomy of the NWO m.o., see:
Ah! A gun free zone. Glad noone got hurt.
I’m surprised that no-one claimed carbon offsets for this.
… General Habyarimana imported 581,000 machetes from China for Hutu use in killing Tutsi, because machetes were obviously cheaper than guns. In a 2000 news story, The Guardian reported, “The former Secretary-General of the United Nations, Boutros Boutros-Ghali, played a leading role in supplying weapons to the Hutu regime which carried out a campaign of genocide against the Tutsis in Rwanda in 1994. As Minister of Foreign Affairs in Egypt, Boutros-Ghali facilitated an arms deal in 1990, which was to result in $26 million (£18m) of mortar bombs, rocket launchers, grenades and ammunition being flown from Cairo to Rwanda. The arms were used by Hutus in attacks which led to up to a million deaths.”
The UN peace-keepers can make a dog’s dinner when mandated NOT to use force. Watch out, the UNelected, UNdemodratic authority of the UN has just made an UNprecedented decision –
The United Nations Security Council unanimously approved a resolution Thursday to deploy about 3,100 peacekeepers to a restive region in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the U.N. announced.
How much of a mess can they make (and cover-up) this time?
Depends on the ROE’s and if they are told to stand down when shit hits the fan.
IMO it was bad enough that an UNelected, UNdemocratic organization such as the UN can make a hash of when they were not an offensive force. As from March 29, 2013, the UN was committed to supplying offensive troops to a conflict.
Just stop and think, this is the UN, with a long and despicable history of interventions in conflict is now going in ARMED. Prepare for the worst…
They always go in armed, but in a defensive role, and when they fail to protect the weak is when they lose Me respect.
Sorry for the delay, lost my connection (again).
My point is this that the UN, for the first time since 1960s, is authorizing an offensive force within the main defensive force. It is new for the UN to authorize such action in modern times.
Yeah, that’s not peacekeeping, that’s peacemaking. Read this, the CBC seems to be confused as they keep refering to peacekeeping.
😆 Spam fer that guy! LMAO!
Bwaaaahahahaha, looks like Chris was dumped in the chum bucket again! 😆