Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: March 2013
On March 4, the National Park Service boldly told us that the cherry blossom peak will be over by the end of March. March 4, 2013 The National Park Service announced that the peak bloom (defined as when 70% of the blossoms … Continue reading
04 Jan 1935 – WINTER HEAT WAVE IN BRITAIN (Special to “The Min… In 1935, England had daffodils in January. In 2013, they will be struggling to have daffodils in April. Time to crank up the carbon taxes and end … Continue reading
In 1975, the National Academy of Sciences published the graph below – showing that the 1930s were very hot in the northern hemisphere, and that there had been a sharp cooling trend since 1940. Science News Ice Age Neither of … Continue reading
In 2010, Federal 0.22 LR ammo was $18 for 500 rounds. December 03, 2010 the Federal blue box ($18/500). Let’s face it, 22 ammo is cheap Decent Inexpensive .22 LR Ammo for Small Game It now costs ($21/50) more than … Continue reading
Too cold for comfort: British weather having a serious effect on wildlife – Nature – Environment – The Independent The Union of Concerned Scientists explains how this works. Global warming causes early spring, throwing natural and man-made systems “out of kilter” … Continue reading
Weather Forecast Vostok, Antarctica | Vostok Weather | Wunderground
2012 Saw 362 All-Time Record High Temperatures In U.S. But Zero All-Time Record Lows | ThinkProgress This statistic is complete garbage. Essentially all of the claimed all-time record maximums occurred at stations which didn’t exist during the 1930s, which was … Continue reading
HAMweather: Record Events for The Past Week The ratio of record highs to record lows is 1:55 In 2009, NCAR proudly boasted that the ratio of record highs to record lows was 2:1, yet they are strangely silent now. Record … Continue reading
Hendriks webcam i Tasiilaq
The 18th green is a disgrace. Global warming appears to have driven the residents mad, with temperatures approaching minus forty. summit:status:webcam