Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: April 3, 2013
Nature Magazine reaches for new levels of stupidity! Ocean warming may be a major driver of sea-ice expansion in the Antarctic, researchers report today in Nature Geoscience Global warming expands Antarctic sea ice : Nature News & Comment Warmer water … Continue reading
The stench of Chicago/New York mob politics is flying into Denver today. DENVER — When President Obama arrives here Wednesday to cheer the state’s newly passed gun control laws, don’t expect Colorado’s county sheriffs to join in the celebration. At … Continue reading
18 January 2009 ‘We have only four years left to act on climate change – America has to lead’ Hansen’s … warning to Barack Obama, who will be inaugurated as US president on Tuesday. His four-year administration offers the world a … Continue reading
Capitalism is based on the Darwinian model of competition and survival of the fittest. A healthy economy requires that inferior ideas and companies are weeded out and die. Communism is the opposite, and is based on the idea of everyone reduced … Continue reading
From his inaugural address. He explained that we must organize into the collective and act as one. But we have always understood that when times change, so must we; that fidelity to our founding principles requires new responses to new … Continue reading
Washington Post doesn’t know the difference between a trained security guard and a mass murderer. If the NRA has its way, as it usually does, states will soon be weakening their gun laws to allow more guns in schools. The … Continue reading
10-Day Precipitation Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Spring has sprung in the Arctic Spring has sprung in the Arctic | Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
DHS Explains Plans To Buy 1.6B Rounds Of Ammo: We’re Buying in Bulk to ‘Significantly Lower Costs’ DHS Explains Plans To Buy 1.6B Rounds Of Ammo: We’re Buying in Bulk to ‘Significantly Lower Costs’ | CNS News I must have … Continue reading