Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Romm : Sea Level Rise Has Tripled!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Maybe in his bathtub! 😉
Good, I would love to have ocean front property. It takes two hours to drive to the ocean now, and that takes way too much of my time.
I’m sure if you measure from the bottom of an La Nina to the top of a El Nino, temperature trends have tripled as well. Cranks…
I thought it was asking a question?
The answer would be NO.
American Express has been sending me junk mail lately offering me 9 times the interest rate of comparable savings accounts. They have a great bar graph with their bar 9 times taller than the other one. But if you read on, you see that they are offering a whopping 0.9% interest rate, and they are comparing it to 0.1%…
Same deal here.
Incidentally the reason why your interest rates are so low is that your government is now in so much debt, they cannot afford to repay it. As a consequence they have to keep interest payments artificially low throughout your economy. It is basically a form of hidden taxation.
NOAA has a handy best-fit equation that estimates the 95% confidence interval on sea level rise based on the length of the record. The interval in mm/yr is given by y = 395.5*x^(-1.643), where x is length of data in years. For a 2 year set of data (2011 to 2012), which Romm is using for his claim, the error bar on the sea level rise is +/- 63 mm/year.
On the other hand, for Hansen to be right about the west side highway becoming littoral by around 2020, his predicted rate of rise of >200 mm/year should be detectable over a 2 year period.
The equation is on page 59 of this report-
Click to access Tech_rpt_53.pdf
At the time Hansen made that prediction, the West Side Highway was supposed to be underwater, sea level rise or no, as the elevated structure was to be replaced with an underwater tunnel.
Judging by the context of his prediction, he didn’t mean it that way though.
Three times faster than zero. Key West went under in the fifties.