Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Record Cold Coming To Alaska This Week
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Had a bit of a thought this morning, recalling your chart showing satellite date pre-1979, for Arctic Ice…
The coldest point of the previous cooling phase, was 1963? If I recall rightly. Yet the chart seems to indicate that Arctic ice was climbing (albeit, Rapidly) only from the end of the 60s. Of course we can’t know for sure what the cap looked like in 1963. But I have to wonder: just how long Is the cycle? We’re at a low right now, could it take until the depths of the incoming cooling phase, before it returns to ‘normal’? (recall that the previous phase of cooling began in the 40s)
If that is the case, the AGW crowd will be screaming about low ice for another decade at least.
They would find a reason to scream about “Low” ice if the entire region was at record highs for the entire year!
Yep, that reason is ppm ( power, prestige, and money)