Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: April 6, 2013
I’m back from Canada’s Arctic April, just in time for a foot of snow in Colorado. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
Fisker Automotive — the electric-car maker that was granted a half-billion-dollar federal loan and on Friday dismissed about 75 percent of its remaining workforce — is purportedly facing a lawsuit from the same firm that sued the government-funded Solyndra company. … Continue reading
Barrow Sea Ice Webcam
temperatures in the Arctic have increased by 10 degrees Fahrenheit since 1900. An ‘enormous’ rise from the scientific standpoint. Waters in the Spitsbergen area, in the same period, have risen from three to five degrees in temperature, and one to … Continue reading
Peter Gleick: Freeman Dyson’s climate views ‘will forever tarnish and diminish his legacy’ | JunkScience.com
Late-season freeze sets Baltic ice record Ice breakers navigating the Gulf of Bothnia have been astounded at the record spread of ice on the Baltic Sea, while scientists say they have never seen anything like it. “Since record keeping began … Continue reading
Obama has destroyed the coal industry in the US – over mindless superstition. Future Climate Change | Climate Change | US EPA
End of March Northern Hemisphere snow cover has been increasing since Hansen’s 1988 Congressional testimony, and four of the last five years have been above normal. Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab This year has the most extensive … Continue reading
NOAA forecasts for January-March were almost exactly inverted. This is what they forecast : 201209temp.gif (970×1203) This is what we got : YearTDeptUS.png (688×531) Forecasting doesn’t get any worse than that.
Warm temperatures in DC and Chicago during the winter of 2011-2012 proved global warming. But CO2 has taken a vacation this year. YearTDeptUS.png (688×531) Also, ignore the worse than Afghanistan murder rates in gun-free Chicago and DC.