Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,966 other followers
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 7, 2013
Hendriks webcam i Tasiilaq
Researchers find corals in Northern Australia healed themselves in just 12 years Scott reef on the northwest coast of Australia was severely damaged by a period of warming in 1998 Researchers found after six years mature corals began breeding again … Continue reading
Enforcement Personnel, Due to budget concerns and ammunition availability, we will not be getting issued any proficiency ammunition for next quarter. In addition to these reductions, we are also being limited to qualification ammo only. What this means to you is … Continue reading
NOAA thermometers show that Arizona has cooled almost a degree since 1950. That doesn’t bode well for NOAA’s global warming agenda, so they created a completely imaginary data set to present to the public. Climate at a Glance | Time … Continue reading
Only March of 1951 was colder than March of 2013 in North Dakota.
Almost the entire US has been below normal temperatures this year. This is good news for us in Colorado because we normally have leaves on the trees by now, – which would be a catastrophe with 18 inches of snow … Continue reading
During his State of The Union address, President Obama promised to end forest fires in Colorado. Lodgepole Pine The Pinus contorta as a species is a very dependent on fire as a mode of replacing itself. The bark of the … Continue reading
Two or three days after the most recent expert drought forecasts for the northern plains, we are expecting one to three feet of heavy wet snow from Colorado to Minnesota.
This car is responsible for the 1931 floods which killed two million people in China. http://news.google.com/newspapers
DPRK has already achieved the fundamental objectives of the US Democratic Party. Their CO2 emissions are only about 1% of those of the US They have universal gun control They have no dissent They have earth hour 365 days a … Continue reading