Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 7, 2013
The amount of 3+ year old ice is up from 7% in 2011 to 10% in 2013. There is more 3+ ice now than there was five years ago. The amount of 4+ year old ice is up from 3% … Continue reading
Climate alarmism is based on ignorance and dishonesty. Check out N.M.’s burn scar to see crisp evidence of climate change By Scott Shuker / Santa Fe resident on Sun, Apr 7, 2013 Along with 35 people from Albuquerque, Santa Fe … Continue reading
Some states are choosing to protect their children, by providing powerful deterrents to criminals. Hundreds of Texas educators take free concealed handgun class The proposal calls for 16 hours of training to instruct teachers how to first conceal children during … Continue reading
Obama is pushing electric cars because he says electricity is clean, and electric cars are marketed as being “emissions free.” The White House is also pushing the idea that electricity is incredibly dirty and generates huge amounts of emissions. EPA may delay … Continue reading
Global sea ice area has been above normal for fifty consecutive days, going back to the 17th of February. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 Using Jeff Masters math, the odds of this happening are 2^50:1 or 1,125,899,906,842,624:1
Bette Midler (BetteMidler) on Twitter
the mean temperature for England for March was 2.6 °C – making it the second coldest on record, with only 1962 being colder Met Office News Blog | Official blog of the Met Office news team In 2002, The UK government announced … Continue reading
I want an expensive little car which can’t carry very much has a range of 40 miles takes many hours to refill is useless in an emergency and can leave me stranded for many hours.
When it comes to global warming, extreme scare stories abound. Al Gore, for example, famously claimed that a whopping six metres of sea-level rise would flood major cities around the world. Gore’s scientific advisor, Jim Hansen from NASA, has even … Continue reading