Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: April 8, 2013
Lawrence Journal-World – Google News Archive Search
Newspapers will be delivered by pneumatic tubes! Daytona Beach Morning Journal – Google News Archive Search
Sarasota Herald-Tribune – Google News Archive Search
A Pittsburgh, Pa. solar energy company has shut its doors four years after receiving nearly $10.2 million in tax credits from the Obama Administration as part of the as part of the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act. Flabeg Solar U.S. … Continue reading
“There is no doubt that the recent weather has been highly changeable – on both sides of the Atlantic,” said meteorologist Nicholas Klingaman of Reading University. “We have blizzards and flooding. America has had droughts and scorching temperatures.” Why our … Continue reading
Temperatures in England have been declining since January 1 HadCET_act_graphEX.gif (708×504)
I generated the graph below by dividing PIOMAS ice volume by UIUC ice area. It shows that ice thickness used to increase by 1.5 metres over the winter, but now it only increases by half that much. This is complete … Continue reading
Sir Alex has nothing to complain about. The better team won.
The gun grabbers understand that their goal of totalitarian power can’t happen until the people are disarmed. h/t to MikeTheDenier
DC blossoms should peak in about three days, tying for the latest peak bloom on record. Bloom Watch | National Cherry Blossom Festival