Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 9, 2013
Scientific American says that heavy rain in Buenos Aires proves global warming. GREAT STORM AT BUENOS AYRES. [From the Buenos Ayres Standard, March 11th 1870.] The rainfall was the most dreadful ever known; the algibes were soon filled, and then the … Continue reading
These are the people who keep electing Feinstein and Obama.
The climate canary has flown his coop again. He used to live in Alaska then Moscow then Washington DC, but has now moved to Buenos Aires for a day. Deluge in Buenos Aires Could Be Sign of Rainfall to Come: … Continue reading
sea_ice_only.jpg (1112×806) Each Polar Bear only has nine Manhattans of ice to themselves.
June 2011: “The president has never favored same-sex marriage. He is against it. April 2013 : Team Obama also cannot help indulging in a spot of optimism on that other big issue that once divided Washington: gay marriage. Obama hopes … Continue reading
Fox News loves to put pictures of dozens of scary guns on their main page. Why don’t they use a picture of Thomas Jefferson or the Bill of Rights up instead? The level of discourse about the Bill of Rights … Continue reading
CNN Poll : 38% Of Americans Admit That They Are Complete Morons. 51% Admit That Their IQ Is Severely Deficient
A new CNN/ORC International poll found President Obama’s overall approval rating has ticked up to 51 on the deficit, 38 percent approve of his handling of the issue Poll: Obama underwater on guns, immigration, deficit – POLITICO.com
“BP has decided to market for sale our U.S. wind energy business as part of a continuing effort to become a more focused oil and gas company and re-position the company for sustainable growth into the future BP to Sell … Continue reading