Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: April 10, 2013
Investigators believe 20-year-old Dylan Quick attacked a handful of people with a razor utility knife. Roberts said that it doesn’t matter what type of weapon a potential attacker might have. He said they have to be treated as if … Continue reading
1993 was cooled by the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo. What is Hansen’s excuse for 2013? YearTDeptUS.png (688×531)
It is mid-April, and we have not made it above freezing for two days here in Fort Collins. The only other time this happened was when Richard Nixon was vice-president in 1959.
For 30 years, James Hansen has been making idiotic predictions of five to twenty metres of sea level rise. Morons on the left take James Hansen’s word as biblical truth. But try mentioning Noah’s flood, and these same morons think … Continue reading
President Obama is backtracking from his campaign promise that “I don’t think now is the time” for another round of military base closures across the country. Obama’s defense budget reneges on base closure promise – Washington Times
Toomey and Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., told reporters Wednesday that they have reached an agreement with Sens. Mark Kirk, R-Ill., and Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., on the legislation, which would expand background checks to cover firearm sales at gun shows and … Continue reading