Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 12, 2013
Is there some reason why Obama isn’t being impeached? He is not working for America.
Chilling images from inside the mass indoctrination ceremonies where communist ‘cult’ leaders brainwash North Korea’s children North Korea: Haunting images of the indoctrination ceremony show how communist ‘cult’ leaders are poisoning next generation | Mail Online Pretty much the same … Continue reading
Bill McKibben has a new article in Rolling Stone showing that the fight to keep us below two degrees C is not so one-sided anymore. Here’s the beginning but it’s worth a full read. It got so hot in Australia … Continue reading
20 MARCH 2000 According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”. “Children just aren’t … Continue reading
Like Obamacare, Democrat Bill Of Rights destroyers are pushing a vote on a secret bill which the senators have not read. h/t to BobW in NC (This is the 15,000th post on the blog.)
Climate experts tell us that the poles are melting down, which is why global sea ice area is eighth highest on record for the date. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008
The famous glaciers of the Rhone have shrunk several thousand feet in the last 20 years ; considerably more than 100 ft a year. http://trove.nla.gov.au/
The release of proposed new national science standards, including the emphasis of manmade climate change, will alter the classroom landscape for millions of students in the United States, as well as for at least one education publisher readying for the … Continue reading
The world is getting warmer – and US scientists now know precisely how much warmer. They calculated the radiation from the sun, the heat reflected back into space, and the rising temperature of the seas and say the extra warmth … Continue reading
Three out of the last four years have had above normal March snow cover in the Northern Hemisphere. Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab April snow cover is near or at record levels. Rutgers University Climate Lab :: … Continue reading