Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 13, 2013
The climate moron community is all aflutter over NOAA’s report that global warming had nothing to do with last year’s drought. If these imbeciles bothered to spend five minutes checking the data, they would know that the worst droughts occurred … Continue reading
Titley said that after the Navy asked him to look at climate change, he changed his mind about it, based on the preponderance of evidence from long-term models based on physics, which is very different from weather forecasting. “I’ve told … Continue reading
Military-Industrial Complex Speech, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961 Today, the solitary inventor, tinkering in his shop, has been overshadowed by task forces of scientists in laboratories and testing fields. In the same fashion, the free university, historically the fountainhead of free … Continue reading
The New York Supreme Court has ruled that at least one case of New York gun confiscation is illegal. Lawmaker to investigate gun seizure AMHERST, N.Y. (WIVB) – A state lawmaker is calling for an investigation into how an Amherst … Continue reading
“Unfortunately, it’s just getting too hot for the Scottish ski industry,” said David Viner, of the Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia. “It is very vulnerable to climate change; the resorts have always been marginal in terms … Continue reading
michelleobama5.jpg (577×1101) Patient privacy is only protected if you choose to kill your baby. Barack Obama is now demanding that patient privacy be violated as part of his gun confiscation plan. During that same year, one of Kenya’s leading newspapers … Continue reading
10 Feb 2009 Alex Hill, chief government advisor with the Met Office, said the amount of snow in the Scottish mountains had been decreasing for the last 40 years and there was no reason for the decline to stop. He … Continue reading
Average daily temperatures in the center of the Greenland ice sheet have had zero days above freezing in the past year, and a mean temperature of -29C. History | Weather Underground At least a metre of additional snow has accumulated … Continue reading
Global warming may push sea levels as much as a foot higher in California in the next two decades, threatening airports, freeways, ports and houses, according to a report examining risks along the U.S. West Coast. Increases are forecast to … Continue reading
Hansen says that multi-metre sea level rise this century is almost dead certain, but NSIDC says that it is impossible. Ted Scambos, the lead scientist at the National Snow and Ice Data Center at the University of Colorado, said that even under the … Continue reading