Daily Archives: April 21, 2013

My Champion’s League Forecast

I predict that there is a 25% chance that the finals will have two Spanish teams, a 25% chance that the finals will have two German teams, a 50% chance that there will be one Spanish team and one German … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 10 Comments

Hundreds Killed By 1921 Colorado Flood

Article – Untitled Article

Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments

Liverpool’s Cannibal Scores The Tying Goal

Liverpool’s Luis Suarez BITES Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic – Mirror Online

Posted in Uncategorized | 7 Comments

Glenn Beck Says He Has A Major Announcement About Boston Tomorrow

Posted in Uncategorized | 27 Comments

Colorado Extreme Drought Claims More Victims

The US Drought Monitor says that Colorado is under extreme drought. Sun April 21, 2013 (CNN) — In Colorado’s deadliest avalanche accident in more than 50 years, five members of a backcountry snowboarder group were found dead Saturday after they were … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments

1921 : Earth Had A Fever

GHCN HCN data shows that 1921 was the hottest January-October in US history.

Posted in Uncategorized | 4 Comments

“Affordable Healthcare Act” To Make Health Care Costs Skyrocket

Health Actuaries: Obamacare Rates Will Soar THURSDAY, April 18, 2013 (Kaiser Health News) — Few aspects of the Affordable Care Act are more critical to its success than affordability, but in recent weeks experts have predicted costs for some health … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 9 Comments

Extreme Drought – With Normal Snowpack

The US Drought Monitor shows northwestern Colorado in extreme drought, despite the fact that they have had dozens of snowstorms and the snowpack in the mountains is normal . US Drought Monitor Basin Snow Water Content Map (SNOTEL) Northeastern Wyoming … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 9 Comments

“The Tsarnaev brothers were double agents who decoyed US into terror trap”

The big questions buzzing over Boston Bombers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev have a single answer: It emerged in the 102 tense hours between the twin Boston Marathon bombings Monday, April 15 – which left three dead, 180 injured and a … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 4 Comments

CSIRO’s Nature Trick

Check out this sea level graph from CSIRO, which is constructed to deceive the reader. :: Sea-level Rise :: CSIRO & ACECRC  Note that the satellite trend since 1992 is much steeper than the tide gauge trend, but they did … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 23 Comments