Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
A Shocking View Of Declining Spring Snow Cover
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Duluth, MN is now over 50″ for April snowfall, close to 20″ over their old monthly record. Incredible. Of course, the alarmists will claim this is just another example of extreme weather. I suppose the Ice Age was due to global warming as well, caused by mastodon farts and Fred Flinstone’s evil SUV. Sorry guys, extreme cold and snow does not prove global warming.
What about the Cascades?
Just checked…Alpental at Snoqualmie pass has 192″ base, which I suspect would be a positive anomaly.
Ah but Kyrgyzstan is really suffering from global warming. See it really is worse than we thought, you Americans will be next, mark my words.
Can I bank WWF cheques in Kyrgyzstan in dollars or do I have to convert them to som first?
Duluth’s snow this April is not only an April record, it set a new all time record for snow in ANY month. The new snowiest month on record there is April 2013.
Clearly the extreme cold and snow there was due to rising global temperatures which stopped rising over 10 years ago.
That snow patch has been with us for over a week. Am curious if its albedo effect will affect temperatures any in the near future. Probably not significant enough to show up on the charts and graphs…..
Actually 2 weeks now