- Make people terrified of things which are not a threat to them
- Make people blind to the real threats which they face
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
We may need to talk about the benefits of a fractionalized media in regard to the dissemination of truth sans Liberal bias. Without Cable we would still be subject to 3-4 news editors being the most important/influencial people in the world. The fractionalization is relatively “new” in the grand scheme of things. I would offer that it is exactly that fractionalization that has fueled the interest in online news portals/aggregators like Drudge. While I agree with your underlying premise, It’s more good than bad. Cheers – Mike
The Purpose Of Cable News
3. Make money. (Using 1. and 2., insist you’ll exclusively keep viewers up-to-date and therefore safer.)
Agreed. Pretty blondes, cool TV graphics, sound effects, lots of hand motion, and 10 seconds for a guest to make a point. That’s perfect for the average, dumb-downed citizen.
If people wanted decent, timely, accurate news, the market would be forced to provide it.
Promote the Democrat party agenda.