Ontario has some of the strictest gun control laws in North America. That doesn’t seem to keep people from killing each other.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
And the following from the only state in the US that doesn’t allow private citizens to LEGALLY carry firearms:
“…There have been 441 shootings and 100 homicides in the city of Chicago so far this year, according to a blog that tracks crime in Chicago (http://crimeinchicago.blogspot.com/).
That works out to 3.8 shootings per day or approximately one shooting every 6.3 hours.
The “Crime in Chicago” blog updates daily and tracks crime news within the city. It keeps a running tally of all homicides and shootings.
In 2012, the blog shows that 2,670 individuals were shot in Chicago. That was up 20% from 2,217 in 2011.
Likewise, the number of homicides in 2012 was 535, up 21% from 441 in 2011.
Note: The shootings tally for 2013 is as of April 7th and the homicide tally is as of April 18th….”
Just checked today: April 26th, 501 shootings.
Hey, I live in Ontario …
“Ontario has some of the strictest gun control laws in North America. That doesn’t seem to keep people from killing each other.”
Or, you know, the Sixth Commandment or any number of prohibitions against murder.