Thirty three percent of the US is more than two degrees below normal. Nine percent is more than four degrees below normal. Three percent is more than six degrees below normal.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
And the US Extremes Index says Jan-March is one of the “most unextreme” on record!
Well, yeah. I guess they’re still stuck in the global warming orientation. If things have cooled, they haven’t warmed. And if they haven’t warmed higher than average for that time span, the temperature change isn’t extreme. “most unextreme” is a way of saying “way, WAY lower than what we expected or what is useful for our polemics.”
By summer all this will be adjusted to the hottest on record by the ministry of truth.
Yeah. Or they will just ignore the 79% and claim the other 21% of temps were unprecedented. 🙂
As Orwell put it:
• “Day by day and almost minute by minute the past was brought up to date. In this way every prediction made by the Party could be shown by documentary evidence to have been correct; nor was any item of news, or any expression of opinion, which conflicted with the needs of the moment, ever allowed to remain on record. All history was a palimpsest, scraped clean and reinscribed exactly as often as was necessary.” George Orwell
And we’re also nearing the height of the Solar Max. I guess the glaciers will start moving this winter!
It looks like the ‘climate’ is changing after all. 😉
Steve, As you repeatedly point out, the “adjustments” in the historical data end up corrupting it rather than correcting it. The current graphs, stories, of extremes, records, current deviations from averages, etc. all become moot because of the “adjustments”. That is a true travesty!
Revising history leads to other “issues” like documented historical events like the Dust Bowl. You’ve done posts on it, but I don’t recall you using the ‘Climate at a Glance’ graphs found here:http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/
Check out the “annual” temperature & precipitation for Oklahoma. You’d never know there was a Dust Bowl from that “adjusted” data. It would be interesting to see the same charts with raw, unadjusted data. Perhaps you’ve done it & I missed it when I searched.
In 2084 … The Dust Bowl? Nah, never happened, just like the global cooling of the 1940-1970s never happened. All those pictures of the Dust Bowl? Nah, photoshopped.
Re: Dustbowl. Nothing to see here, people. Let’s keep moving….
It’s clearly worse than we thought.