Looks like they want to be relegated.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Steve, I normally ignore all your soccer posts. Boooooooring. But please explain this one.
@ daveburton: Surely you can work it out? Think about it. Okay, okay, too hard. Try this. Fill in the blank: “Own ……..”
Well, strictly speaking they were not own goals, that’s what Dave B is trying to say. One stupid mistake and another poor piece of defense, yes buy not own.
It’s not “Wigan” its “Wiggin” if you had ever been there.
Luis has a new job. It should get enough protein into his diet to stop that craving problem he has.
I am a Spurs fan. What happened was the first Spur’s goal was scored when a weak back pass to the ‘keeper was deflected by Gareth Bale into the Wigan net. As Woody Hayes said of the forward pass, three things can happen and two aren’t good. Same with a back pass. The second Spurs goal was a pin ball score deflected by about four bodies before again entering the Wigan goal.