Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 2, 2013
Hi Julienne, NASA’s chief scientist is warning that the Arctic will be ice-free in the next couple of years, using Mark Serreze’s verbage. http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/earth-insight/2013/may/02/white-house-arctic-ice-death-spiral?fb=native&commentpage=1 I’m curious how you would respond to that?
White House warned on imminent Arctic ice death spiral | Nafeez Ahmed | Environment | guardian.co.uk It won’t be long before the White House declares climate skeptics to be terrorists. This is what the actual Arctic looks like. Not the … Continue reading
In the 17th century, the experts blamed bad weather on witches. In the 21st century, the experts blame bad weather on Republicans. If only Obama was allowed to pump trillions of dollars into green energy scams, then we would never … Continue reading
Experts say that the Arctic will be ice-free in a few weeks, so the polar bears will have to move to Colorado. See if you can spot the Heron next to the partially frozen pond below. The next picture shows … Continue reading
Twitter / WMOnews: Global Climate in 2012: among … This year marks the 25th anniversary of Hansen using La Nina as an excuse for his failed 1988 “hottest year ever” prediction. Ellensburg Daily Record – Dec 7, 1988 If only Hansen could … Continue reading
The current temperature in Fort Collins, Colorado is -9C. It will probably get colder before dawn, but is already the second coldest May temperature in Fort Collins history – beaten only by May 6, 1917 when it was -11C. We … Continue reading
I predict that a German team will win this year. I also predict that no one will call Barcelona the best team in the world any more.
The same north winds which have been bringing record cold to Western Canada, Alaska and the US have also brought large amounts of 10+ foot thick ice to the Beaufort Sea, where temperatures remain far below normal. arcticictn_nowcast_anim30d.gif (740×666)