Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: May 3, 2013
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ Jeff Masters says that droughts and floods on the Mississippi River didn’t used to happen.
The Pittsburgh Press – Google News Archive Search
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof The Columbus High School Mighty Cardinals had won the 4×100-meter relay–by seven yards, no less–and had a shot at the state championship. That was … Continue reading
Other witnesses also emphasized the principle of damage and risk mitigation. Dr. Katharine Hayhoe, a director of the Climate Science Center at Texas Tech University, asked legislators to think about the ways society depended on current climate conditions. “We have built a … Continue reading
The US is experiencing the coldest spring on record, and the quietest year for tornadoes. Experts say this is due to an overheated atmosphere caused by your failure to purchase a Prius. Updated 2 May 2013 to correct typo on … Continue reading
America is finally fed up. New surveys by Public Policy Polling and Quinnipiac University confirm Clinton’s view that the public has cooled to the NRA. Opinion: GOP, ready to turn your back on NRA? – CNN.com Ahhh. That explains why … Continue reading
Blizzards in May. Wild fires. Is this global warming? – Salon.com