Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: May 5, 2013
Editorial from yet another Colorado nutcase. I have seen the light. After all these years, I now agree that it’s fruitless to give the benefit of the doubt to people who are so obviously corrupt, so clearly malevolent, so bent on … Continue reading
America’s scourge of violent automobile accidents and deaths must be stopped. 35,000 people were killed in the US by assault vehicles last year. Limousine capacity must be limited to no more than five passengers, and all must be required to … Continue reading
000 SXUS74 KTSA 051430 RERFYV RECORD EVENT REPORT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TULSA OK 930 AM CDT SUN MAY 5 2013 …RECORD LOW MINIMUM TEMPERATURE SET AT FAYETTEVILLE ARKANSAS… THE LOW TEMPERATURE AT FAYETTEVILLE, ARKANSAS THIS MORNING, MAY 5TH, WAS 31 … Continue reading
If a six year old moves his arm in a lobbing motion on the playground, he gets arrested and expelled from school. But if a teacher tapes her student’s mouth’s closed – no problem. A teacher taped up the mouths … Continue reading
2013 is having the coldest spring on record, the fewest tornadoes on record, and also the fewest forest fires on record. National Interagency Fire Center The Guardian reported earlier that “much of Southern California is burning” – though they have since … Continue reading
Soaking Weekend Ahead, Flooding Possible | Weather Underground
Global sea ice area is averaging 16,930,000 Million km² in 2013, which is 2,500 Manhattans above normal. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 Climate experts say that disappearing sea ice is going to kill us all.