Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 6, 2013
Google News Lead Story
Benghazi survivors say that Obama allowed the ambassador to die, and then engaged in a cover up complete with threats against witnesses. So Google News ignores them and does a lead story about Obama inviting Senators to play golf.
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
“What Does It Matter” That Hillary And Barack Allowed Americans To Get Murdered In Benghazi?
Benghazi witness: US military response could have ‘scared’ off attackers, prevented mortar strike | Fox News
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Obama’s Buddy Bill Ayers Says That His Nail Bombs Were Lovely
Bill Ayers’ girlfriend was killed by a nail bomb which they were intending to use to kill soldiers and their dates at a dance at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Bill later launched Barack Obama’s political career, and now says that … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Hope And Change : Fourth Amendment Is Already Gone
Are all telephone calls recorded and accessible to the US government? | Glenn Greenwald | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Benghazi : Only One Question Remains
Should Obama be impeached for blithering incompetence and dereliction of duty? Or should he be impeached for treason, malfeasance, fraud and treachery. Or perhaps all of the above? How about Candy Crowley – who helped the White House cover up … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 24 Comments
North Dakota Obliterating All Springtime Cold Records
So far this spring, North Dakota is averaging -2.9C – which is more than 12C cooler than the spring of 1977.
81% Of The US Below Normal Temperatures In 2013
Obama : “I don’t believe people should to be able to own guns.”
The US President believes that the Bill of Rights does not apply to Americans. Economist and author John Lott Jr. makes a shocking claim in his new book, “At the Brink.” According to Lott, President Barack Obama once told him that he doesn’t … Continue reading
Scorecard : Franklin Roosevelt 26 – Barack Obama 3
During the time when Franklin Roosevelt was president, 26 hurricanes made landfall in the US – including 8 major hurricanes and the most intense hurricane to ever hit the US. Chronological List of All Hurricanes By contrast, Barack Obama has … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Why Biden Won’t Debate Cruz
Senator Ted Cruz has challenged Joe Biden to a debate about his stance on destroying the Bill of Rights. Biden will of course not take up the challenge, because his position won’t stand up to any scrutiny. JAMES CARVILLE: I … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment