So far this spring, North Dakota is averaging -2.9C – which is more than 12C cooler than the spring of 1977.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
I don’t know if I am misinterpreting, but we still have most of May to go and those temps will obviously bring the averaage up. Unless that chart is just thru 5/5 for all years.
So glad to be out of ND and in TN .. because it is so warm, errr, warm-er here ….
Another Republican state denying climate change
Relax, it’s just weather. Happens all the time….all 6000 +/- 75 years of it so far. There’ve been liars and frauds all that time too, so nothing new there either. The Good News is, it’s not permanent.
North Dakota Obliterating All Springtime Cold Records! But how can this be in the midst of North Dakota’s oil/natural gas boom? Start fracking….stop global warming?
Don’t panic Hugh – Hansen will be along any minute to “adjust” North Dakota’s temps to their liking..
I know- I live 3 hours north of Minot in Manitoba. It has been so brutal that our brass monkeys are in big trouble.
Do you mean that if it gets any colder that you’ll have to start artificially inseminating your monkeys? Here in the American South it’s been cold as well. Our weather is erratic from day to day but at mid day on Cinco de Mayo you could see the breath from my horses.
I know that is not cold for May 5Th in Candida or the Dakotas but it is still cold for the 5Th of May down South. I guess Al Gore’s latest masseuse must have left his front door ajar when she fled his Nashville mansion and Big Al Gore neglected to turn his air conditioner off as well.