Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,966 other followers
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 8, 2013
President Nixon had a tape-recording system in his offices and he had recorded many conversations. Recordings from these tapes implicated the president, revealing he had attempted to cover up the questionable (and illegal) goings-on that had taken place during his administration, both before … Continue reading
They say a picture is worth 1,000 words, and such is certainly the case coming out of San Jose State University, where two environmentalist professors took a match to an anti-global warming book – plus a photo of their little … Continue reading
Operation Smear Benghazi Whistleblowers It’s on. As the White House grapples with a growing backlash over its Libya lies and lapses, President Obama’s apologists are gearing up for battle. Put on your hip-waders. Grab those tar buckets. Get ready for … Continue reading
It is the middle of May, and the Cottonwood trees have still not leafed out here in Fort Collins. Normally they leaf out in late March or early April. We have had record amounts of snow this spring, and the second … Continue reading
West Virginia received record snowfall on Halloween last year, and is now forecast to get more snow in the middle of May. Seven months of winter is a sure sign of a fossil fuel powered overheated atmosphere.
2013 is bringing record spring snow cover to the Northern Hemisphere, so Berwyn writes today about declining spring snow cover. He had to get this piece in before Rutgers updates their graph to include 2013. The subnivium, a secret world … Continue reading
Obama’s Benghazi cover-up went so far as to jail the YouTube producer. Obama boasted about violating Pakistan’s airspace to get Osama, but now says that he didn’t want to violate Libya’s airspace to save Americans being attacked by terrorists – … Continue reading